Med-Tex Services, Inc. has been providing safety, health and rescue services since 1985. For over 30 years, Med-Tex Services has successfully addressed the day-to-day needs of contractors and the facilities they support. Med-Tex Services is a highly dependable source of fully trained and certified professionals who can provide a wide range of support services 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week.
Med-Tex Services, Inc. has always demanded the very best from our “Site Safety” professionals. Our personnel show initiative and...
- OSHA cites Georgia masonry contractor for exposing workers on scaffolding to dangerous fall risks in 7 out of 7 inspections
- OSHA deploying assets to flood impacted West Virginia counties to ensure safety and health of workers, general public involved in cleanup efforts
- OSHA cita a contratista de albañilería en Georgia por exponer a sus trabajadores a riesgos de caídas peligrosas de andamios en 7 de 7 inspecciones
- OSHA announces Safety Stand-Down at worksites throughout Southeast to emphasize response to, prevention of heat-related illnesses, injuries
- Despite extensive violation history, OSHA finds Dollar General continues to expose workers to safety hazards at Shamokin, Pennsylvania, store
We have used Med-Tex Services on many occasions for Safety Supplies, Safety Equipment Rental, Training and Safety Consultation. Each and every time very prompt and professional.Frank Baxter, EHS Director, Skanska USA Building, Inc.
Med-Tex is the region’s premier safety services firm. Their staff is highly trained, specializing in the most challenging safety issues including high angle rescue and confined space rescue. Med-Tex will provide safety trainings, site safety personnel and safety equipment for your routine or complex safety needs. They are my go-to firm for any safety related need. I cannot say enough about the depth of their knowledge and professionalism.Dona L. File, M.S. - Corporate Safety Director, L. F. Driscoll Co., LLC
Med-Tex Services is responsive to my needs day or night, whether it is a training matter or need for safety equipment.Bob Kermon, James J. Anderson Construction