Med-Tex Services, Inc. has been providing safety, health and rescue services since 1985. For over 30 years, Med-Tex Services has successfully addressed the day-to-day needs of contractors and the facilities they support. Med-Tex Services is a highly dependable source of fully trained and certified professionals who can provide a wide range of support services 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week.
- OSHA cites grain handling, processor for exposing workers to grain, noise, fall hazards at Nebraska site
- US Labor Department's OSHA, Wage and Hour Division enter alliance with NYS Workers' Compensation Board to better protect workers
- OSHA: Auto parts manufacturer continues to expose workers to amputation, crushing and other serious machine hazards
- Statement from OSHA Regional Administrator Richard Mendelson on U.S. Steel settlement
- OSHA cites Corpus Christi Steam methane reformer plant for willful, serious violations for safety failures that exposed workers to health dangers
We have used Med-Tex Services on many occasions for Safety Supplies, Safety Equipment Rental, Training and Safety Consultation. Each and every time very prompt and professional.Frank Baxter, EHS Director, Skanska USA Building, Inc.
Med-Tex is the region’s premier safety services firm. Their staff is highly trained, specializing in the most challenging safety issues including high angle rescue and confined space rescue. Med-Tex will provide safety trainings, site safety personnel and safety equipment for your routine or complex safety needs. They are my go-to firm for any safety related need. I cannot say enough about the depth of their knowledge and professionalism.Dona L. File, M.S. - Corporate Safety Director, L. F. Driscoll Co., LLC
Med-Tex Services is responsive to my needs day or night, whether it is a training matter or need for safety equipment.Bob Kermon, James J. Anderson Construction