Med-Tex Services, Inc. has been providing safety, health and rescue services since 1985. For over 30 years, Med-Tex Services has successfully addressed the day-to-day needs of contractors and the facilities they support. Med-Tex Services is a highly dependable source of fully trained and certified professionals who can provide a wide range of support services 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week.
- OSHA schedules meeting of the Federal Advisory Council on Occupational Safety and Health
- Homebuilder, Florida contractor expose workers to dangerous falls, other hazards at Ocala job site; OSHA proposes $107K in fines
- OSHA urges Louisiana flood recovery workers, volunteers to be vigilant, aware of hazards during cleanup
- OSHA National Advisory Committee on Occupational Safety and Health schedules final meeting of the Emergency Response and Preparedness Subcommittee
- OSHA seeks nominations for membership to the Federal Advisory Council on Occupational Safety and Health
We have used Med-Tex Services on many occasions for Safety Supplies, Safety Equipment Rental, Training and Safety Consultation. Each and every time very prompt and professional.Frank Baxter, EHS Director, Skanska USA Building, Inc.
Med-Tex is the region’s premier safety services firm. Their staff is highly trained, specializing in the most challenging safety issues including high angle rescue and confined space rescue. Med-Tex will provide safety trainings, site safety personnel and safety equipment for your routine or complex safety needs. They are my go-to firm for any safety related need. I cannot say enough about the depth of their knowledge and professionalism.Dona L. File, M.S. - Corporate Safety Director, L. F. Driscoll Co., LLC
Med-Tex Services is responsive to my needs day or night, whether it is a training matter or need for safety equipment.Bob Kermon, James J. Anderson Construction